To advance its mission of broadening the discourse around wellbeing and fostering a more inclusive definition, the Global Wellbeing Initiative is hosting an annual Summit. The Summit is organized with these objectives in mind:
- Refine existing concepts and measures to advance a global view of wellbeing.
- Propose new concepts and measures to advance a global view of wellbeing.
- Produce white papers that can suggest future research directions for wellbeing researchers.
- Discuss existing and new wellbeing data and insights from the Gallup World Poll.
- Promote international networking and collaboration among wellbeing researchers.
We envision the Summit as a collaborative experience and a unique opportunity to harness our collective knowledge on wellbeing and pioneer new conceptualizations.
Insights and findings will be shared soon.